As experienced commercial mortgage brokers we will assess your requirements and put together a presentation and application for finance to the most suited lender/funder. We will also negotiate interest rates and fees on your behalf to ensure you are obtaining the best possible terms.
- In some cases up to 80% LVR
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan terms up to 25 years
- Self-certification available (low doc)
- Construction loans (including low doc)
Banks and other lenders in Australia all set their risk criteria and upper loan limits on loans individually. Our lenders’ upper loan limits generally are:
- For loans to 1 million dollars, 80% of the asset price.
- For loans to 2 million dollars, 75% of the asset price.
- For loans to 5 million dollars, 70% of the asset price.
- For commercial loans ranging from 5 million to 50 million dollars, the terms are decided individually.
Another factor that affects your loan’s upper limit, besides the lender, is the type of loan product and the nature of your security:
- Security for residential properties may yield up to 100% of the asset’s value.
- Larger deposits may be needed for low doc, lease doc and no doc loans.
- Larger deposits may also be needed for specialised security assets.
Whilst most business owners and investors have an understanding of the residential property market, the commercial property market can be somewhat daunting and seem out of reach or too complex. This shouldn’t be the case. Buyers who are prepared to spend time researching the market and carefully select an appropriate property can enjoy strong capital gains and, if you are an investor, solid cash flow. Commercial loans and mortgages are available to assist with purchases, refinances and capital raising. We can also assist with SMSF commercial loans. In addition we can source commercial loans Australia wide.
Sherlock Holmes can offer specialist advice and guidance when arranging a commercial loan or mortgage. We specialise in helping our clients obtain the right loan product for retail premises, industrial properties and land, factories and offices. We can also assist in sourcing one of our specialist partners to help you fund the development of residential or commercial property or even land subdivisions.
Sherlock Holmes also has access to a range or lending solutions for your farm business or rural property purchase or refinance. Our lending solutions can provide products to assist in the purchase or small acreage lots that aren’t provided for by traditional lenders through to clients looking to purchase a trading business that requires several lending solutions including equipment leasing/acquisition and cash flow solutions.